The Beginning

So, as you read in the description of our blog, Austin and I are both very passionate about the gym.We go there after school everyday for a good 2 hours. We want to incorporate what we love into giving back to the community. So what we decided is to have a lifting competition in which people from all over show off their physical skills in a lifting competition. It will cost a certain amount to enter and all proceeds from it will go to a charity of our choosing. Also, one thing Austin and I have in common is we both watch Bradley Martyn. If you don’t know who he is, he is a fitness Youtuber who has over 1.3 million subscribers. We watch his videos all the time and inspires us to get into the gym. We want to try and get him to sponsor our event and maybe even have it at his own gym, Zoo Culture, located in California. All in all, We know it is going to be hard to get into contact with him but we will strive and do as much as we can to make it happen.

Comments

  1. Hey Nick and Austin, my name is Josh Kennedy and I plan to assist you all throughout your journey. I have a bachelor's degree in exercise science from SUNY cortland. I tend to enjoy working out at home more then a gym setting and have never competed in weightlifting. I have been reading a lot about ambitions and goal-setting lately. I look forward to staying in contact with you two and helping you in any way I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s great to know all of that! We look foward to sharing our progress and staying in contact throughout our journey towards our lift off.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts